This is notification that Semiahmoo Minor Lacrosse Association will be having their Annual General Meeting and Awards Night on Thursday November 28th at 7pm in the Centennial Arena Lounge. As a member, you are encouraged to attend.
- The evening will include the following:
· Annual awards
· Annual reports
· The future of our peewee tournament honoring legend Wayne Goss
· Housekeeping of the association by-laws
· Discussion of plans for our upcoming 20th season as Semiahmoo Minor Lacrosse Association
· Election of available 2019/20 Executive positions:
– Operations Manager (2-year Term)
– Registrar (2-year Term)
– Treasurer (1-year Term)
– Equipment Manager (2-year Term)
Also, this year we are trying something new. We will be holding a draw for one free early bird registration! You must be in attendance to receive the prize.
If you are interested in any position on the Executive please contact our Operations Manager and In-tern President, Shellie Black at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
Your SMLA Executive